This is my first post (again). Why again? Because I had a blog before, just like everybody else, I post whatever comes to mind or whatever happened to me on a certain day. But I had to let go of that one. To tell you why would be a long story, so let's not get into it. For now, I am starting a new blog. Hopefully, I get to keep this one. And unlike my previous blog, I hope to share this with friends and family.
Araw araw, everyday. Just like you, I go through life and think about my day, the next day, the following days to come. Araw araw. Its not the same everyday, but its seems like that or feels like yesterday or the other day. Basta, araw araw, there'll be something worth to write, be it be a good one or a bad one. Let me start by giving you my sked for the month of December, workwise -- excluding family or personal obligations/duties
Dec. 10 - shoot with a client at the Supreme Court
Dec. 11 - reserve for errands
Dec. 12 - reserve for work/mtgs with clients
Dec. 13 - reserve for work/mtgs with clients
Dec. 14 - reserve for work (day)/spa with friends (night) Yehey!!
Dec. 15 - final coordination with clients/staff
Dec. 16 - wedding at los banos, laguna
Dec. 17 - wedding at manila cathedral/dots wedding day
Dec. 18 - wedding c/o my mom's friends
Dec. 19 - rest day (?)
Dec. 20 - wedding at christ d king
Dec. 30 - wedding at christ d king
I have Dec 20 to 24 to work again, this does not include holiday-related things (shopping,get togethers, etc.) After Christmas, its back to work and shoots again until end of January. When will it end? It won't end, I'm just glad I have work to do but it wouldn't hurt me if I could have just a week of vacation....maybe in Boracay or Bohol or kahit saan basta may beach. Kahit ako lang, okey lang...would love to travel by myself, just for the experience. Well this is wishful thinking...maybe if I write a letter to Santa he will give me this wish of mine. I've been a good girl this year, di ba? ; )