9.23.2006

my update

My last blog entry is sooooo ancient history, I know….buti na lang kunti lang ang nagbabasa nito (baka nga ako lang e …hehehehe!). Well, the only reason I haven’t been able to blog can be summarized in one word, which is BUSY. Between my last blog and now, a lot has happened that I didn’t had the time to sit down and just blog.

So what have I been up to lately? Well, I went to the land of milk and honey last August. I went to San Francisco with my mom to join a bridal exhibit and after that we went to Miami to visit my Uncle Ente and Auntie Betty. I have been an energizer bunny after I got my visa, got to prepare the sample albums/photos, brochures, banners, etc. needed for the exhibit, book the tickets, book a hotel, print a map of sanfo and familiarize myself with it, inform clients that I’ll be out of the country, endorse projects to my sister and cousin who will man the studio after leaving, burn sample videos, meet with clients, etc. All forms of recreation were not on my list at that time…so by the time we left I was dead tired…hehehe….

I'll be posting more photos soon here...how soon? i don't know :-)

but some photos can be seen in my photobucket account, check it out

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v359/sllorin/miami/

see yah!

No comments: