My sister is more talented when it comes to this field especially baking, she is a doctor wannabe baker/pastry chef. I am her willing guinea pig and I buy her the utensils and ingredients she needs if budget permits.
But last weekend, I was able to cook a dish called 3-in-1 casserole which I got from Yummy Magazine, the recipe is by Pixie Sevilla-Santos. This pasta dish is so simple and very easy to make, both young and old will love it. The dish has fettucine, corned beef, cream of mushroom, creamstyle corn, cheese, butter, bread crumbs, garlic and onion. I use canola or olive oil to saute the corned beef for my diabetic honey and light unsalted butter. Eat with toasted garlic bread or french bread...
Here's a pic courtesy of my sis


If you want the recipe, just e-mail me : ) I also made hummus to be served with pita bread, though I was able to finish the hummus, I didn't serve it last weeked...it went to the ref due to abundance of the pasta dish and 2 kinds of pizza made by my sister. I plan to eat it later tonight, midnight snack hehehe...
No comments:
Post a Comment