5.19.2008

Which Bag (first)?

I have been on the lookout for a bag that would fit my laptop, camera, ipod, kikay kit and some other stuff. I have been considering these bags.

The first three bags are from http://kikay.exchange.ph. They are made for laptops only, it won't fit any camera (except for a point and shoot cam). I really like the pink bag, but I also like the black and red ones. This bag would be good for my everyday use. They are superrrr niceeeee....and the price is reasonable.





The next bag I am considering is a "Sinking Barge" Crumpler. Visit their site at http://www.crumpler.com.au




This bag will surely fit my laptop and camera. But it won't be an everyday bag, this will be very useful during shoots when I have to run around. Its really hard lugging two bags, one for the laptop and one for the camerea. This one is quite expensive (similar to other camera/laptop bags I've seen) but is really an investment. I hope the Crumpler store here goes on sale (read: 20 to 30% off the price!)

I am really considering getting the pink laptop bag and the crumpler. But it would cost me a lot! Haaayyyy....what to do? Which bag first? Or both? Aaaaarrrgggghhhhhh.....


* all photos are taken from the product's official website

2 comments:

BAM! said...

I'd take the nap sack. Kung ayaw mo na, bigay mo nalang sakin hehe :-)

titashi said...

hehehe...cge ibibigay ko sayo yun eh kung mabili ko! mwahahaha : )