6.06.2008

Can I Just???!!!

Can I just rant? I'm sad and frustrated now. Two days ago, I had long, black and straight hair. My hair has been like this maybe for about 6-7 years now. But then I decided that its time for a hair makeover, I've been longing to change my hair for about two months now and finally I did it. I had a haircut last Wednesday. So how do I look now? Well, disaster is an understatement. I wanted to have a short hair like a bob, somehow similar to Katie Holmes or Kelly Clarkson.


But I did not get this look! I now look like Dora The Explorer, the cartoon character waaaahhh!!!! I am super sad and frustrated now. Everyone in my family hates my hair. Even my 12 year old nephew hates it! My boyfriend said I look like a "manang" with my hair. Super sad na tuloy ako...

So here I am now thinking if I should have my hair fixed, by not going to the same salon/haircutter. But going to a well recommended hairstylist. Since my hair is now short, I guess there's no other way to do it but to cut it shorter but with a fabulous style. maybe like this cut

But I am not sure if I can pull it off. So the question is, do I get another haircut or should I just live with ugly hair for now (and be a dora look alike)?

I am really really sad : (

1 comment:

BAM! said...

post mo pic mo with the new hair! :-)