I usually get to rest only during Sundays, this includes seeing my boyfriend who comes home only on Sundays too. It was a nice surprise that Dada decided to go home on a Saturday afternoon, so I asked him if he wanted to watch a movie. Since he is up for it, we decided to meet at Gateway. We planned to see Hulk since we missed it on its opening week, but when I got there to buy tickets, the next screening would be after an hour or so. By the way, there were a lot of people in Gateway, as in super dami! I wonder why? Then I got a text from Dada saying "Hon, opening ng UAAP ngayon". Oh men! Kaya pala ang daming tao, and from that simple text, I can see my Dada fuming mad because I am so sure that he is having a hard time finding a parking slot. Well to make the long story short, we did not watch the Hulk, we ended up watching Hancock. Will Smith played an alcoholic anti-hero type. Its a good movie, not necessarily the best movie he made.

I liked the movie he did before this one, the one where he is the only one left in New York City..."I Am Legend". But still you can never go wrong with Will Smith.
Some new things...
* Dada was re-assigned to Batangas City (from Taal/Lemery). He will be managing a bigger area/branch now. I am proud of him!!!
* My sister got a new laptop, a pink Neo laptop. Which made me inggit not because of the laptop's specs but because of the color! hahaha!
* My sister got my nephew a PSP. I tried playing with it, its quite hard. I still have to get the hang of it.
* Free wifi at Burger King near our house, a new place to hang out if I have time. We tried it yesterday, good wifi service and good burgers too. Pero they don't have spaghetti :(
No comments:
Post a Comment