But here's my Christmas (material) wish list:
1. Canon 40D or 50D

We need a new camera, our old cameras are subjected to heavy use, all kinds of weather and it would be nice to have a back-up always.
2. Panasonic Lumix LX3

A very nice point and shoot camera. I am lusting over this one especially that my casio exilim has a problem with its LCD. I am definitely recommending this one.
3. Nokia Cellphone (or Iphone)

My motorola cellphone's battery is nearly dead, the letters on the keypad can't be seen. I realized that I prefer Nokia because its user-friendly and after service is not much of a hassle.
4. Juicer (medium to heavy duty type)

I drink radish juice almost everyday. Its hard to do the prep work of peeling, cutting/dicing, using the blender, squeezing out the juice manually. So, this one is really a need. By the way, did I tell you that I lost some pounds when I gave up sodas and drank just water and fruit juices? This diet works for me, i can now have jeans 3 inches smaller than before : )
5. Bag (any brand, basta spacious and sturdy)

Because I have a lot of stuff that I lug around everyday...
6. Wallet (any kind, basta may lamang pera hahaha!)

Because the old one is really old...really really old...
7. An organizer or planner (and cute pocket notebooks)

I am a "lister". I list my things to do, my expenses, my schedule and my notes for every meeting that I have. In the age of high tech PDAs, I still like the feel of paper, and the act of writing - even if my penmanship sucks coz i am the only who can comprehend it. It make me feel much organized. And notes on paper don't get deleted easily (or accidentally).
but most importantly i wish for...
8. Economic Stability
i don't know with you guys, but me and my family do feel the economic pinch, our sales dwindled these last quarter. Compared to last year, we did fairly well. But this year, its not good. i can't imagine how our less fortunate brothers are coping up. its hard i know, but i try to keep a positive attitude about it all because i know that there is no way to go but up. never mind if i don't get the first 7 things in my list, i'd rather get the last one. cause its not just for me, its for all of us : )
No comments:
Post a Comment