I am really loving our weather in Manila, it’s a rarity that we experience such cool days and even colder nights. I love the cool air, love being bundled up in bed in my pajamas, love walking at noon when the sun is high but the cool wind gives cool kisses to your cheeks, love it when I don’t have to fan myself when attending the Sunday mass and I just love being cold in the perfect temperature, not freezing cold but just the way-i-like-it kind of cold. I hope this stay all year-round, although the weather experts predict that it will only last until end of the month. I hope they are wrong this time because I can really live like this forever! (Okey maybe just a month of summer weather to give way to swimming at the beach and to have that, why don’t we have just a month of monsoon rains or is that a bad idea cause we might end up with drought? Hehehe…).
Just imagine, lesser cost in electricity because we don’t have to use the aircon or electric fans that much. Cooler heads in traffic, its such a breeze driving around in the metro without scorching heat. Walking without an umbrella. Enjoying and appreciating a hot cup of choco (or coffee). Dining al fresco in a restaurant. Oh my, I could go on and on and on…
The only thing I hate about the weather is how hard it is to get up in the morning ;p
So are you loving our weather too?
Oh here's a pic I wanna share with you, an "old photo" of the Manila Hotel
No comments:
Post a Comment