11.22.2008
Another Year...another wish
According to my laptop screen, its exactly 12:02 AM. It just started raining. I couldn't sleep (though I tried a couple of hours ago...I was sleepy kanina). Two more sleeps and I will turn another year older, hopefully wiser. I am somehow excited about my birthday not because I will have a party, in fact, there are no "festivities" of any kind planned by me or by anyone, it will be me working, renewing my license and spending time with Dada eating dinner somewhere. I am excited because its another chapter, another day to be thankful for, another day to experience life's ups and downs. So here's three wishes from me. First, I wish for a healthy body, mind and spirit -- both for me and for the important people in my life. Second, a better economy (seriously) and lastly, true happiness ; - )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
happy beerday!!!
Post a Comment