6.22.2007

new contact number (and a rant on PLDT's service)

We have a new telephone number because PLDT's service is getting bad each day. We don't have phone service now, its been
eleven days, it started last June 11, 2007 until now. We reported the problem at their office last June 12 or 13 and again last June 20. But until now, no service. No visit from their technical service whatsoever. I sent an e-mail to their customer service thru their website and someone did reply, telling how sorry they are and will immediately request for a repair team to check our line and informing me too that we can get a rebate. But here's the catch, the rebate computation will start on the date we reported our problem to 173. Well, we did not call 173 because we went directly to the nearest PLDT office which I think is better than dialing a number with a recorded message which will hold you for about 15 minutes or so. I thought that talking to a customer representative face to face is much more effective than talking on the phone....by the way, their rep at their office did not inform us to call 173. Go figure what their process is when it comes to handling complaints from their subscribers.

I should have learned from the bad service they gave us before when we got their DSL service, hindi nila mabuo ang isang buwan na walang service interruption. I decided to unsubscribe from their DSL service last 2005. And now malapit na rin itong landline, my patience is running out. Maybe majority of you out there gets good service from PLDT, and I say you are lucky and I envy you guys. But unfortunately, we are the unlucky ones. So here's our new number (Bayantel service - i hope they are better!) and other contact details. Have a nice day!

No comments: