I got a little bit of relaxation when we went to Batangas for a meeting with one of our clients. After the meeting, we had a quick lunch at Lemery and proceeded to Tagaytay. We visited my uncle's house which is still under construction, pag natapos ito, it would be great to accept Tagaytay weddings which means less cost for us because no need to rent a hotel room for the crew.

On the way home, we had coffee at Rowena's (right side of the road after turning left from tagaytay going to sta.rosa). we ordered cappucinos and i'm sharing with you some "coffee art"



By the way, I had sheperd's pie and hot choco at Bag of Beans in Tagayay. But sad to say, it was quite disappointing. its not good in my opinion. but here's pic

Right now i am craving for these cream puffs! gotta go to megamall for these....

I will post some wedding photos soon! Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment