9.09.2008

Greziel at 18

The debut was last August 30, yes, the same date as the big reunion concert of Eraserheads. I really wanted to watch the concert, but ofcourse, the debut was my priority. The debutante and her friends also wanted to watch the concert, but again, ofcourse, the event was scheduled way even before the E-heads announced their concert. I can't believe that these young people also wanted to see the concert, I thought that E-heads is popular only to my generation. I know that it was during the '90s when E-heads was really sikat and I was in college back then. Now after almost 18 years, sikat pa rin pala talaga sila, with fans in all walks of life and age levels. Anyway, the debutante and her friends promised that we will watch the concert together...if there is a second concert. here are some photos not from the concert but from the debut.










1 comment:

BAM! said...

kailangan mo ba ng aprentice pag debut? hehehe