9.09.2008

Random Stuff

Some random things that happened in my busy life...

* Started a diet of nothing fried or anything with oil and too much fat. I can only eat food that is grilled, steamed and baked. Why? for health reasons...

* No sodas and coffee too. Water and fruit juices only. This is ok with me because I really don't drink a lot of soda and I can live without coffee.

* Attended the wake of a good friend's dad. This event really made me so sad :(

* Celebrated a good friend's birthday at Friday's, which made me realize my diet is limited only to the resto's salad only. Their grilled items on the menu still has oil.

* Because of the diet, I really am into siopao, dimsums, oatmeal and fruits. This event made me understand what my dada is feeling (he is diabetic) when he can't have that slice of cake or that scoop of ice cream.

* Attended a bridal fair which made me realize how big the wedding industry now compared to 4 to 5 years ago. A lot of new players in the biz!

* Haven't finish sorting out all my photos of our clients for the month of August. I can't believe that we had more shoots in August than June!

* Bought a second cellphone with a Smart number, because Dada changed his number to Smart because he was transferred to a place where Smart signal is better than Globe.

* Strolled Greenbelt on a Sunday with Dada, which was a good break for us. Its been a long time since we've spent a half a day in Makati.

* I bought one sack of rice from NFA, at approximately 25 pesos a kilo. mura na ba ito?

so far this is what i did in between my usual routine. i think my routine will stay the same for now...

No comments: