I wasn't suppose to be blogging today cause I got tons of work to do. But I got siderailed to blog because I was hopelessly trying to access my yahoo email account, yahoo keeps on saying that there's a problem of some sort on their end that's why I can't read my emails. I tried this morning and now but to no avail. I really need to read my emails, its so important! hay!!!
btw, the photos above - a statue and a fountain was taken eons ago from fernwood gardens. no connection whatsoever in my previous paragraph, I just want to share the photo.
this photo was taken just last weekend in Batangas when I went there to shoot a family day/foundation day celebration in one of our school clients. I am with Clifford (?) here, I believe that he is a mascot of Scholastic Publications. He entertained the kids, I happened to be at his side during the break. After shooting this event the whole day, from 8 in the morning til about 7:30pm, I felt like I went to the beach, I got sunburned! and I got wet, not from swimming in the sea, but from my perspiration! Yeah, I got really yucky that day and its not a good feeling. Note to self for next years shoot, bring a hat/cap, an extra shirt, use sunblock and drink lots of water. I got really tired, with all the happenings that day that it was like heaven sent when I got to seat in my favorite roadside eatery and devoured a piping hot bulalo!!! ah what a reward...
No comments:
Post a Comment